for APL Maritime, LTD.
Sekondi Naval Base, Ghana.
Anti-Terrorism / Force Protection Training
International Training Division, Yorktown, VA
<< back to military training
ANTI-PIRACY TRAINING, VULNERABILITY ASSESSMENTS, VESSEL SECURITY, and WATERBORNE TACTICAL TRAINING
TII provides anti-piracy training
, vulnerability assessments, ship hardening, and on-board security teams to Corporate and Government Clients.
From oil companies in Nigeria to merchant vessels in the Gulf of Aden, our clients benefit from training and protection by former US Naval Special Warfare, Intelligence, and Marine Corps Special Operations personnel. Security services provide Company and Vessel Security Officers with cost-effective, realistic anti-piracy solutions. Our vulnerability assessments have been approved by the United States Coast Guard, satisfy MARSEC Directive 104-6, and comply with Best Mangement Practices.
TII also provides deployable armed vessel security teams to high-risk vessels. Armed Vessel Security Teams act as first responders to impending threats, communicating with the bridge, mustering the crew, and effectively repelling an attack while your crew remains out of harm's way.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- Live, hands-on, practical counter-terrorism, anti-piracy, and tactical waterborne training for the DoD, DHS, law enforcement agencies, and commercial vessels.
- Armed Vessel Security Officer training for maritime security professionals
- Deployable ship and port security teams from the Naval Special Warfare and MARSOC Communities.
- Site Surveys and Vulnerability Assessments to Ports, Ships, and Critical Infrastructures.
- Dive team training
- Harbor surveillance
- Red Cell scenarios
- Former Naval Intelligence Officers - Developed and implemented numerous exercises for the U.S. Navy and Merchant Vessels. Knowledge of Terrorist Operations and Piracy threats.
- Former Naval Special Warfare (SEAL) Operatives - Highly proficient at analyzing and providing all levels of Port and Ship Security measures including vessel boarding deterents and countermeasures.
- Former Navy EOD technicians for mine and mine counter-measure training.
- Thorough understanding of USCG Maritime Security Regulations.
- Thorough understanding of IMO International Ship and Port Facility Security Code, and Code of Practice for the Investigation of the Crimes of Piracy and Armed Robbery Against Ships.
- TWIC personnel.
- US citizenship.
- Bonded and insured
- Strong logistics support for rapid movement of personnel and equipment.